Ah, today was pure bliss!  いやぁ、今日は至福だぜ!






 A Blissful Day

I went to a friend's hotel to listen to a bluegrass jam.
I've been interested in the Old Time genre for a while now, and since it crosses over with Irish music, I've wanted to play it. This time, I planned to jump in and play if there were any crossover songs. However, the quality of the bluegrass jam was so high that I couldn't even bring out my instrument.
This time, there were two female travelers participating: double bass and mandolin. My idol, Baron, was brilliantly playing the mandolin. Hmm, it seemed more fun than an Irish session. I'm always impressed by his excellent sense of sound.

For dinner afterward, I had tuna pizza at Peppina near the hotel. It wasn't raw tuna, though. It was like small pieces of tuna sashimi. This was my second time having it. Not as impressive as the first time, but still delicious. 650 baht for a medium size is on the expensive side, but it has a different kind of appetite than something I make myself.

Ah, today was pure bliss!

至福な日
ブルーグラスジャムを友達のホテルに聴きに行ってん、
ちょっと前からオールドタイムちゅうジャンルに興味があって、
それは面白い二人に出会って、出来たら一緒に弾きたいって思ってん。
今回はクロスオーバーしている曲があれば飛び込んで弾こうと企てた。
がしかし、そのブルーグラスジャムがあまりのクオリティーが高かさに楽器すら出せんかった。
今回は女旅人2人参加。wベース、マンドリン。憧れのBaronくんのマンドリンが冴に冴えていた。う〜ん、アイリッシュセッションより楽しそうだ。常々、彼の音のセンスの良さには感服だ。
その後の夕食はホテル近所のペッピーナでツナピザ。ツナと言っても生。そ、小さく切ったマグロ。今日で2回目。1回目ほどではないが感動。mサイズ六百五十バーツは高いけど、美味い。自作は食べる時には疲れて氣力無し。

いやぁ、今日は至福だぜ!



Comments