Today was my first time at JJ Market.My little finger....JJお初と私の小指が...

 







A slowly made sashiko denim jacket, full of scratches and holes.
It probably took a week if I focused. But the design took two weeks 
because I couldn't decide on it.
I spent an hour discussing things with the shop owner and deciding on the price. 
I don't know if it will sell, but I'll try selling it at a shop other than Pront.
Later, I found an even more worn denim jacket at a different shop. It was tattered, 
but expensive at 1000 baht. It would be fine in my size, but it's a little small. 
I talked to the shop owner for about an hour again and learned that military style is the current trend. But can I wear it in this hot country?
I'll think about it. But I really want a custom-made one...


Daily events
This morning, my left little finger was numb. What's going on?
Huh? A stroke? What happened?
I thought about it slowly. That's right, I've been using my little finger and ring finger too much, and I've had pain in the inside of my elbow. After researching, I found out it's
 "ulnar nerve disorder," where the nerve is compressed. Apparently, 
acupressure and stretching are good.

What's causing this numbness? It was because of the concertina. 
My clumsy little finger and ring finger moved too much.

I had acupuncture. Short needles are safe to use. Now, 12 hours later,
 the numbness in my fingers is gone.
I'm relieved, but I need to be careful because the symptoms are close to manifesting.



ゆっくり作った擦り傷と穴がいっぱいの刺し子ジージャン。

きっと集中したら1週間。けど、デザインなかなか決まらんで2週間。
店主と色々話を詰めて値段も決めて1時間。
売れるかどうかはわからんけどPront社以外の店でも挑戦してみよう。

その後、違う店でもっと傷んだジージャンを見つけた。
ボロボロで高い1,000バーツそして私にはちょっと小さい。
店主とやっぱり1時間ぐらい話して分かったことは
最近の流行りはミニタリーらしい。けど、この暑い国で着れるのか?
ちょっと考えてみよか。
私の希望はミニタリーでもジーンズでもオーダーなんやけどなぁ、

日々の出来事
今朝、左小指が痺れてた。何事?え?脳梗塞?どうした? 
ゆっくり考えた。そうか、小指と薬指使いすぎて内肘に痛みがあった。
調べてみると「尺骨神経障害」神経が圧迫されてる。
ツボの湿布とストレッチが良いらしい。
この痺れの原因は? concertinaののせいだ。不器用な小指と薬指は動き過ぎた。

私がは鍼治療をした。短い鍼で安心して使える。
12時間後の今、指の痺れは無くなった。
安心したが、病状が発症するところまで来ているので気をつけないけない。


Comments

Post a Comment