I'm starting anew.
For some reason, I've been unable to manage my Excite Blog from Thailand since March.
Therefore, I've decided to start a new one here.
The "Sashiko Project" with PRONT&Co, which started last May, has involved sashiko stitching on bags, T-shirt pockets, ripped jeans, and denim jacket repairs since September.
It takes a lot of time because I do it all by myself, and there are times when I get tired of it.
The "Sashiko Project" with PRONT & Co., which began in May of last year, has been ongoing since September, focusing on sashiko embroidery on bags, T-shirt pockets, ripped jeans, and denim jacket repairs.
Last month, we held demonstrations, workshops, and a ripped jeans clinic.
Last week, we offered "back protection" embroidery to customers at
the Patto Arena Vintage Market.
There are certain designs and methods that I'm particular about,
and some aspects I won't compromise on.
Basically, I don't want to sell ripped jeans with sashiko embroidery already done;
I want to take orders.
Because when I repair them, I want to think of the person who will wear them.
That's my way of infusing them with energy.
We will introduce "sashiko," "running stitch (similar to running stitch),"
and "back protection" in order.
Other interests include music and cooking.
去年5月から始まったPRONT&Coとの「刺し子プロジェクト」9月から
刺し子カバンを、Tシャツポケット、ボロジーンズ、
ジージャンの修理の刺し子をやってきた。
先月はデモンストレーションとワークショップ、ボロクリニックをした。
先週はパッとアリーナのビンテージマーケットで
「背守り」刺繍をお客様に提供した。
修理するボロのこだわったデザインや方法があって、
妥協でき無いところもあって折り合いがつきにくい。
基本、ボロジーンズに刺し子をしたものを売るのではなく、
オーダーを取りたい。
何故ならば修理するときにそれを身につける人を思いながらしたいのです。
それは衣服の持ち主に私のエネルギー注入を意識したいです。
順次、「刺し子」「運針(ランニングステッチに似る)」
「背も守り」の紹介します。
その他は音楽、料理などもね、



Comments
Post a Comment