Time flies 光陰矢の如し


 


"Psychologically, there's something called 'Janet's Law,' 

which states that as you get older, the proportion of a year in your life decreases, 

making it feel shorter."Apparently.

It's 2026, and half the year is over. I don't know how much I've accomplished,

 but time has passed mercilessly.

I'm working on sashiko embroidery. I'm even making my own clothes and underwear.

 I make most of my meals myself. I also make seasonings like miso, doubanjiang, mirin, 

vinegar, and yangnyeom.

Ultimately, I've been successful in using my time.

 But there's still the stress of knowing. I could do more.


The only time I feel I'm not wasting time is when I'm practicing my concertina. 

I'm getting better at playing faster tunes. The problem is finger coordination.

 I need to practice a lot to get used to it.

"If I don't practice for two days, I regress.

" That's a reality I'm experiencing.


The result is a session at the pub on Saturday. 

I'm not getting the results I want, but the practice time and the sessions 

themselves are very happy times for me.

But even if I can do it in my room, I can't do it in a pub.

It's quite difficult,


「心理学的には「ジャネーの法則」という言葉があるが、 

年齢を重ねるほど、1年が自分の人生に占める割合が小さくなるため、

体感的に短く感じるというものです。」とある。

2026年になって半分が終わってしもた。

どれほどのことが出来たんかわからんけど、

とにかく時時間は容赦してくれへんわ、


刺し子関係を作っている。

自分の衣服、下着まで作っている。

ほとんど自炊。

味噌、豆板醤、味醂、酢、ヤンニョムなど調味料、

結果的には時間利用は成功しているみたいやけど、

まだ出来るというストレスがあるねんな、


無駄には時を過ごしていない自覚が持てるのは、コンサーティナーの練習。

速い曲も弾けるようになってきてる。

問題は指のコンビネーションだ。沢山弾いて慣れることやね。

「2日練習しないと弾けんようになる」実感や。


さて、週末土曜日のパブでのセッション。

なかなか結果は出せんけれど、練習時間とパブは幸の時間やわ、


けど、自室でできてもパブでは出来ん。

なかなかやわ、







Comments

  1. そーゆー考え方ね。確かに子供の頃の方が時間の経ち方は遅かった

    ReplyDelete
  2. おぉよ、もぉ、1週間は3日よ、

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm starting anew. 

The work 1